1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Do I want to do curls today? (on my moustache)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. I love a planet that knows how to accesorise.
5. Have you ever planned to reign as Supreme Ruler of the Universe?
No, never closed my mind.
6. Would you tell us how you plan to do so?
I am a follower not a leader.
7. What shirt/t-shirt are you wearing?
Um... clothing...? Nah. Not at the moment.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
I say that I am a “realist” but I am really a bit on the pessimistic side.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?
Kicked those off as soon as I was through the door.
10. Bright or dark room?
I like a dark room (mood lighting)...
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don’t know him as well as I wish I did. But the more I know the more I like.
12. What does your watch look like?
It is a Fossil “BIG TIC” that is brushed chrome, with a blue digital face that has only Chinese characters on it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Being kept awake with Acid reflux.
14. What did the last text message you received on your cellphone say?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I don’t think there are any 7-11’s in Wichita. The nearest type is a QuickTrip 2 blocks north of here.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
That would be my leather and sheep’s wool Santa hat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Only a few prescripts and a couple of OTC.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I just use digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
My favorite age has always been the current one.
22. Your worst enemy?
That would be my own procrastination.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Just plain Green no picture.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
”Oh, really?”, to Rex
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
If I could fly I would not need as much money.
26. Do you like someone?
Depends if there are air quotes around the word like. If not, then I like a lot of people.
27. The last song you listened to?
That would have to be something by Desireless.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What's your favorite number?
I have always been partial to the number 5.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
1987 was the year that I graduated from Arizona State University. I was in Phoenix. Near the end of the year I got a job and moved to Las Vegas.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Jealous is such a strong word. I get a little envious sometimes of those who are more educated or have more money.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I would have very hard time believing that.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was on my way to work here in Wichita, and watched it in the breakroom after I got there.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Whine and cry and put more money in it.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I like to think that I am a kind person. Unfortunately, the longer I work with the public, the colder I get.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I just got my 7th and I ain’t done yet!
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
At this point I would like to be fluent in Irish Gaelic or Arabic.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Been there, done that. I hope the next more will be for me.
39. Are you touchy feely?
I am, I am!
40. What's your life motto?
I always liked “Ki kara, saru mo ochiru” (Even monkeys fall from trees) But, I can’t seem to see it in others.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My ring, my ear ring, and wish for world peace.
42. What's your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A soda for me and a shot for gryphons_hole at Daddy’s in KC
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
It has been so long, I think that I have forgotten how.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, I can. My Mother taught me how many years ago.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I have not heard anything in too many years to remember, damn, I feel old.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know that my Father’s Fathers’s Father was born in Ireland. With a last name of Sullivan the family goes way back to the 800 AD. I did visit the O’Sullivan castle while I was in Ireland last year. I was awe struck.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A utilikilt and a button down shirt to a Xmas Party in KC.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
True love will never burn you.